This was the third home of the bank, remaining here until it moved into its grand tower in downtown Brooklyn in 1929. The interior of this building is an unusual example of early post-Civil War design, including beautiful, colorful, stenciled decoration in the cast-iron dome. The entire building was restored in the 1990s by Platt & Byard.
WILLIAMSBURGH SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance